Fairwind Software provides contract services for the analysis, design, development and optimization of software, databases, and networks. We have an emphasis on Apple iOS applications, Apple Mac OS X applications, and Linux data management including machine learning, data mining, and analytics.
- Installation and maintenance of on-site or cloud LedgerSMB accounting, sales, purchasing, inventory, and ERP systems
- Sales, shipping, marketing, cost, and other performance analysis and/or data mining
- Custom software development
- iOS Application development
- Linux installation and maintenance
Our core competencies include:
- Languages – Swift, SQL, Perl, Python, C, JSON, Lisp , R and Objective-C
- Databases – PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQLite, CouchDB, and Core Data
- Platforms – macOS, iOS, Linux, Unix, and BSD
- Analytics – Knime, R, and Python
- Teams – Leadership, coaching, performance, innovation, and brainstorming
- Processes – Agile, extreme, object-oriented, rapid, and test driven
- Architecture – Cloud, client-server, and distributed
- Functional – Accounting, Retail, Call Center, Planning, Product Development, Wholesale, Engineering, Manufacturing, and Distribution
- Business Sectors – High Tech, Pharmaceuticals, Petroleum, Audio & Video Publishing, Consumer Products, Media, Mail Order, Manufacturing, Distribution, and Banking
We help maintain the following open or free software:
- LedgerSMB – Open source accounting and ERP software using PostgreSQL database.
- RPostgreSQL – Connector between the R programming language and PostgreSQL databases.
- postgres.lsp – Connector between newLisp programming language and PostgreSQL databases.
- PostgreSQLForMac – an object oriented library for interfacing Swift or Objective-C to a PostgreSQL databases.